The Thunder God Meteor Sword is one of the 7 Meteor Sword, commissioned by Lachlan by the Gods Craft Pavilion.
The sword is made from an alloy of divine ore, elemental stone and soul gems, in the centre of the blade are four holes, in these holes four mini storage orbs. During the creation of this sword, Lachlan used Lightning elemental stones in the alloy.
The Thunder God Meteor Sword is blue, at the end of the sword is a clear soul gem, when the sword is empowered with heavenly energy the colour of the gem changes.
The sword has many uses other than just the obvious, by taking a stance with the sword in hand and using some soul force, the wielder is able to unleash devastating attacks. Some attacks to note are.
- Sword stance 1 - Descending Lighting - Lighting descends from the sky
- Sword stance 2 - Thunder God Burst - A burst of Lightning from the blade of the sword
- Sword stance 3 - Discharge - The sword is stabbed into the ground, bolts of lighting shoot out from the ground in all directions electrocuting all it touches.
- Sword stands 4 - Lightning Cage - Creates a cage of Lightning around an area (The Amount of soul force used determines the strength and length of time the cage exists
- Sword stance 5 - Thunder Defence - Electrifies the wielder of the sword, if anyone touches the wielder they get electrocuted
- Sword stance 6 - Zap Cannon - A high power unidirectional beam that shoots Lightning, the amount of soul force used in this attack would deplete even a Pinnacle Martial Ancestor Realm Fighter
- There are over 32 stances (26 still to come)